Interested in working with some of the most talented electricians in the Twin Cities Metro Area? How about joining a growing, prosperous electrical company? And what about a $10,000 signing bonus? Then you’re in luck! Electric City is looking to bring on several Journeyman Electricians to support our rapid growth!
If you can complete residential projects like electric vehicle charger installation, remodel wiring, and troubleshooting, along with light commercial electrical, this position is for you. Our electricians are expected to provide superb customer service and adhere to all current electrical codes and safety standards.
Qualifications for the Journeyman Electrician Role
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Own a valid driver’s license
- Have a clean background with no felonies
- Must hold a current Minnesota Journeyman Electrical License
- Can work independently to perform basic electrical installations
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Always puts safety first
- Is extremely detail-oriented
- You’re always willing to learn
- Take pride in your workmanship and are willing to go above and beyond when it comes to servicing our customers
Pay + Benefits for the Journeyman Electrician Role
The Journeyman Electrician will receive the following benefits:
- $35-$45/hr with a $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Health insurance
- Company-paid dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO),
- Take-home company van with paid gas and maintenance
- No mandatory weekends
- Company-matched retirement plan
- And more!
Hours for this position will typically be Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, with overtime availability.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply on Indeed today!
About Electric City
Electric City is the premier electrical service provider in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and surrounding suburbs. We specialize in electrical troubleshooting, electrical repairs, remodeling, and a large variety of other services for residential and commercial clients.
As a locally-owned and operated business, we take pride in our work because we know our name is attached to every job we do. Because of this, we treat everyone—from our employees to our customers—with respect. We understand that in order to have a great relationship with our clients, we need to take care of our employees.
In addition to great pay and stellar benefits, we offer a positive work-life balance and career development opportunities. Oh, and did we mention we have year-round work? That’s right; we know what it takes to maintain an industry-leading team, which starts with ensuring our employees feel valued and taken care of.
Read more about the services we provide and what you’ll be working on here.